Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's Been Forever!!

I've been so busy with school and work! I feel like I haven't posted a new blog in ages (sorry!). I still don't know if anyone reads my posts, but I feel like this is more for me than anyone else. As of this Thursday (May 31, 2012) it will have been 3 MONTHS since I've had a relaxer put in my head :D It's been hard to come up with the last time I've had a relaxer (since I don't keep in touch with my former hair stylist that much), but I can tell you that I haven't had a relaxer in March, so I'm starting with that month.
So far, it hasn't been that hard and I'm very thankful for that. Since my last post I've done two shampoo and conditioner treatments on my hair (followed by a leave in conditioner - Wen). Because I haven't taken the time out to learn how to do a roller set on myself, I have continued with the flat iron, but I stay away from the transitioning line. Hopefully I will learn to do a roller or rod set very soon.
I think I have about an inch of new growth. Nothing major. I'm trying to stay patient. I haven't felt like going back to a relaxer, but I have felt like cutting it off and just getting braids. I might do that for the summer, so that I won't be touching my hair so much.
Anyways, I will try to post again soon *fingers crossed*.

No comments:

Post a Comment